AV Investment Associate – London
Reporting into The Head of AV Investment the AV Associate will be responsible for providing administration support to the Investment & client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines and playing a larger role in project delivery.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Have established relationships with media owners, internal client teams and specialist agency services
- Liaising regularly with media owners to ensure all administrative duties in the day-to-day buying of AV media are being carried out by them and the relevant ARM teams
- Proficiently use the tools and systems used regularly by the Investment Team to provide insight and data – DS Media, Caria Media Explorer, Echo, RAPSure, AdDynamix, Mediatel, Profiles
- Have established a sound understanding of how the buying process is managed from briefing to campaign evaluation
- Ensure that all the relevant numbers required for TV planning are distributed to the floor on a monthly basis. The Investment Executive can also assist you with this
- Running the weekly buyers’ meetings to ensure airtime management is being carried out to a high standard
- Responsible for monthly TV reconciliation process and liaise with the ARM account teams and media owners to ensure collation, and pass onto AV Investment Manager or Head of AV to sign off.
- Demonstrate ability as an analytical and logical thinker
- Using research identify target audiences and insights that can be developed into buying strategies
- Begin to develop presentation skills, to grow confidence presenting to a range of audiences
- Be aware of the importance and implications of TV practices on Finance
- Have a sound understanding of ARM clients and what their broad requirements are for customer acquisition – e.g. target audience and target £CPA
- Using the 2 x points above, continue to develop your negotiation techniques and skills by beginning to design mini deals of your own. Identify an opportunity, discuss it with your line manager and once approval is given to proceed, negotiate it with the media owner
- Keep up to date with trade press and email bulletins and share relevant information internally
- Timely management of financial queries and ensuring time-sheets are kept up to date
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to Detail
- You are able to demonstrate ability to provide accurate information, always trying to improve processes to improve accuracy.
- Time Management
- Effectively organise and manage your workload, in order to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Communication (written and verbal)
- You demonstrate good communication skills, instilling confidence in others with regard to your knowledge, competency and ability to deliver. Demonstrating the ability to adjust your language and delivery dependant on the needs of your audience is key to your success.
- Administration and Planning Tools
- You are great at basic admin including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Demonstrate increased competence in core offline/online systems. Understanding of basic planning and monitoring across Caria/Proifiles/Insight/RAPS/Advanced DDS programmes and proficient in the use of excel formulas. Have a good understanding of the schedules and spreadsheets that are used on a daily basis and ability to construct these with reduced assistance.
- You have a good understanding of core terminologies for all media discipline, and understand the different offline/online purchasing mechanisms and have a basic understanding of digital media activity, Demonstrate a growing knowledge of client sectors and business.
- Adaptability, flexibility and mobility
- You are responsive and adaptable to change and new information. Showing a willingness to modify approaches in order to meet goals and continuously looking to improve ways or working.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.