Digital Account Manager – Leeds
All Response Media has an incredible opportunity for a Digital Account Manager keen to grow and progress in the role. All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media agency, with its northern office based in Marshall’s Mill in Leeds. We offer a fantastic working environment and the chance to learn from the best, and there is an active social scene so it’s not all hard work!
As Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day management and optimisation of plans and execution of buying, acting as the first point of contact for key stakeholders with responsibility for management of relevant meetings and social occasions. You will work closely with the Account Director to identify initiatives which benefit the overall business. You will also hold key client relationships of often be the main point of contact across their client base. We would like the candidate to be able to organise and present work thoughts onto documents to be presented to the client.
The role will suit someone who shows a real passion for making a tangible difference to their client’s business performance and each day you will focus on identifying and changing consumer behaviour across a number of industry sectors.
You will work at the heart of a team which includes Media Planners, Analysts and Execs to help plan and deliver media. You will also work closely with specialist ‘hubs’ within the agency such as Tech Ops, Social, SEO and CRO. The majority of our digital clients have a large presence on TV, and you will work in client team alongside offline to deliver on multi-media strategies and gain in-depth knowledge of the relationship between all media.
Just some of what you will do…
- Oversee client team outputs
- Manage day to day client relationships
- Oversee monthly plans and rationale
- Analyse campaigns daily/weekly/monthly
- Lead client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assist with financial management and forecasting
- Assist with new business opportunities
- Close working relationships with media owners
- Regular data/process reviews and evaluation
- Updates on Digital market mechanics and market fluctuations
- Learn and implement across all digital media channels
- Assist in developing structural foundations and processes
- Assist in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Run weekly WIP meetings and manage workflow
You are great at…
- Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- The person must be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to ask the question
- A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
- Relevant Digital Experience – PPC, (Programmatic) Display and Social preferable
- Experience in managing a team is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant media experience
- Working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Search Management Tools, Adserving Tools, Measurement & Attribution Technology and AdFraud & Brand Safety Tech
- Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
- Working as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
- Exemplary attention to detail
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.