Digital Account Manager – London
An excellent opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to join All Response Media’s London office. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with at least 3+ years of PPC management, qualified in all Google AdWords exams, tag management/tracking, Bing qualified as well as having experience with bid strategies/management and Google/Bing shopping.
The ideal candidate should be very sociable, very analytical as numbers will be a big part of your day-to-day duties, data-driven, and not afraid of speaking up. If you have experience managing a team before, that will also be a plus. You will work very closely with the Group Account Director who you will be reporting into.
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency, specialising in performance marketing. We build our clients’ businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers and advocates efficiently, innovatively and rapidly. We are also a great place to work, with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business. Founded in 1995, All Response Media is a Top 15 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting-edge analytics and technology to keep our clients at the forefront of direct response advertising.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated individual with solid experience gained in media planning and buying with a commitment to innovation, creativity and exceeding client expectations. The role also boasts excellent benefits and salary package!
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Responsibility for co-ordinating day-to-day management and optimisation of plans and execution of buying
- Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting
- Awareness of long-term media cycles and strategy behind the particular business
- First point of contact for key day to day media owners and responsibility for management of relevant meetings and social occasions
- Ability to understand client media objectives, needs and targets, and to respond to these, with senior guidance, showing initiative which enhances client relationship
- Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
- Proactive analysis of response data
- Part of longer-term client strategies with managers
- Strong time management skills
- Assist in day to day management of team workload
- Initiating basic training of team and individuals
- Work with Account Director to identify initiatives which benefit the overall (ARM) business
- Understand all digital media
Experience and skills required
- Have managed large PPC campaigns across multiple clients
- PPC management 3+ years of experience
- Run extensive DR activity (cross-channel)
- Trained in DS3, DFA, Hitwise and other industry tools
- Managing Google and key supplier relationships
- Dealing and negotiating with suppliers
- Creating a media plan
- Optimising activity via creative, sizes, targeting etc
- Client facing including presentations, calls and meetings
- Looking for a blended role of client services and implementation
- People management of team juniors, allocating work, help train etc
- Creation of quarterly and annual client strategies
- Input into the department/company roadmap
- Implementation of best practices across all teams
- Leading innovation with beta’s and new tech
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.