Digital Analyst – Leeds
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Analyst to join our team in our Leeds office working across all media.
All Response Media is the UK’s leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency. We are specialists in performance marketing. We are a fun and friendly place to work and we’ve got a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business.
The Digital Analyst role is a critical link between long term strategy and day to day campaign implementation.
Although we operate very differently from a traditional media agency here we adopt a structure that allows us to truly reward performance and we will expect the successful candidate to develop quickly within the organisation. If you’re quick to learn, organised and have a curiosity about how things work this could be the role for you.
Our clients love us because we offer pragmatic media solutions for their business that can be adjusted and optimised at speed. Their business performance depends on it.
As a Digital Analyst you will be expected to live that mantra and ensure that it filters down to the junior team.
Our approach to team development is vindicated by our growth in headcount and low staff turnover. We like to give people real, tangible responsibility as early as possible because trust is the best form of encouragement.
This approach helps us to deliver the product our clients love and has helped us to grow exponentially over the last 5 years.
Just some of what you will do….
- Understand client media objectives, needs and targets to help enhance relationships
- Manipulation and interpretation of campaign results, sharing the information and insights with the client
- Optimise media campaigns across multiple platforms including Google Ads, Bing Adcenter, Doubleclick Platforms and Facebook.
- Feeding into the preparation of Media and Campaign Plans through the use of digital planning tools, research resources, client data and forecasting
- Recommendations of new and innovative solutions for clients in conjunction with line managers
- Manage Performance Executives across digital channels/campaigns in line with strategy
- Manage calls with relevant media owners to ensure best practice and new products are being adhered to
- Assist in larger analysis projects to aid in defining client strategy
- POC for Google AM’s across clients as required, supporting Senior Performance Analysts
- Assist in research and testing of new tech across accounts and feedback to the wider team and agency with results
- A proactive individual who is able to use your own initiative to spot and leverage opportunities
- You are very organised
- You are commercially aware
- You are comfortable presenting to clients and internally
- Has exceptional attention to detail
- Performance orientated
- Self-motivated & able to learn individually and as part of the team
- Creative and isn’t afraid to suggest crazy ideas
- A team player
- Keen to continue learning both within the immediate field and across the whole marketing spectrum
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.