Digital Analyst – London
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Digital PB/ Senior Digital Media Executive to join our London team. If you feel like you have the right skill that we are looking for, please do apply for this job as we would love to hear from you.
We structure the digital team around accounts and not specialist silos, and are looking for candidates that want to experience planning and buying across multiple digital media channels, and become a digital specialist. You will have a desire for end to end account experience, with the client team taking responsibility for client relationships, media planning, media execution, media optimisation and campaign reporting.
The ideal candidate
- Self –starter who is passionate about all things media.
- Someone who wants to take ownership of their role and drive results
- An ambitious and driven individual who isn’t afraid of a challenge.
If I could say something that makes us different is that we have huge levels of accountability within role, you are an entrepreneur at All Response Media and a business partner to clients.
we have excellent progression opportunities and you will gain a wide range of skills from working with us, developing and progressing your career.
- Deliver monthly cross digital channel media plans
- Ensure targets and projected forecast spend/volume is being met (responsible for delivery against plan for all paid online channels)
- Negotiate pricing and discuss performance with relevant suppliers that make up the plan
- Direct relevant members of the team for Google product optimisations that are managed in-house
- Discuss performance, planning and redeploying of budget with client
- Complete proactive analysis of trend and performance data
- Update the team on performance and key metrics for campaigns
- Training up Media Executives, help in their development and overseeing their output and managing their optimisation
- Scoping, pitching and executing new initiatives (new channels, new tests, new tech etc)
- Core experience in PPC – specifically with bid management tools
- Some experience of project management
- Initiative to develop and drive accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills
- Experience/ desire to manage Executives/Graduates
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.