Digital Account Director (Paid Search) – London
Here at All Response Media, we are looking for a new Paid Search Account Director to come and join us in our London office.
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency, specialising in performance marketing. We build our clients’ businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers and advocates efficiently, innovatively and rapidly. We are also a great place to work, with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business. Founded in 1995, All Response Media is a top 15 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting-edge analytics and technology to keep our clients at the forefront of direct response advertising.
The team will be made up of four people that lead some of our newest client mix. This team focuses on Proactiv (a Nestle owned product), Tempcover, Folio Society and London & Partners. The markets range from UK only to European and US based as we expand our knowledge and experience into other countries.
The role reports into the Associate Director and paid digital lead for the London office but the role will also cover best practice and product development within the agency and so will be working closely with our Group Account Directors and Board Directors.
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows.
We are a fast-paced and nimble agency that is constantly changing our proposition to allow for development of technology and media and so, we want someone who can help pave the way for new ways of managing our clients’ businesses. Data is at the heart of what we do and therefore, we need someone who is passionate about the numbers!
What your day to day will look like:
- People management; team morale
- Time management; workload priorities
- PDRs/PDPs from AD Downwards
- Feed into senior management & HR on the team.
- Relationship management
- Media Owner
- Own relationship
Planning & Forecasting
- Oversee strategic planning
- Agency planning/forecasting/commercials
Audience & Competitor
- Ambassador of insight, promoting ideas and directing audience insight and tools
- Liaise at an Account Director level with offline teams
- Promote RAPs and ARMalytics to clients and potential clients
- Responsible for the set up and optimisation tools and use of.
- Ensure team and clients are using the right tech that will have the greatest influence on campaign performance.
You’re great at:
- Client contact.
- Taking a step back and strategizing.
- Numbers; you’ll often dive into detail so strong numerical ability is critical.
- Paid Search; it’s your bread and butter – any other channels are a bonus.
- Experience managing is preferable.
- Project Management; delegation, managing expectations and of course delivery.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.