Graduate Media Executive – Leeds
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join our team in our Leeds office as a Media Executive.
All Response Media is the UK’s leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency. We are specialists in performance marketing. We are a fun and friendly place to work and we’ve got a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business.
The Media Executive is an important role that will give vital support to the client teams, enabling them to meet deadlines in a timely fashion whilst learning about the media industry along the way!
We’re a small but nimble business so we’re looking for someone with a high level of flexibility, common sense and attention to detail.
We want to support and develop you throughout your time with us and we offer various training and induction programmes both internal and external. This may include the IPA Beginner’s Qualification, Google Qualification and other qualifications related to your role.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Basic media owner contact
- Scrutinising all client and media owner outputs
- Highlight invoice queries and raise to Line Manager
- Ensure all bookings are on the system (DDS) in a timely manner
- Spot matching and schedules
- Monitoring for future TV programming
- TV reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Client introductions and basic communication
- Use of schedule and spreadsheet calculations
- Basic planning and administration (use of DDS/AdDynamix/Echo/RAPS/bespoke digital systems)
- Check insertions against media schedules and update
- Assisting with assimilation of client data for analysis purposes
- Assisting with response analysis and optimisation
- Vouchering, COIs and delivery instructions
Experience and skills required:
- Great attention to detail – you’ll be working on high profile campaigns for our clients (we don’t want any mistakes!)
- Excellent time management skills – we need to hit those deadlines!
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills – it’s vital that you build relationships with the team and clients as well as producing top quality work.
- A passion for the media industry – we want you to share the same enthusiasm as we do!
- Adaptability and flexibility – no two days are ever the same here so we need you to be on the ball!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.