Offline Media Planner / Buyer – Leeds
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Media Planner / Buyer to join our ARM Leeds family. Do you want to be part of the team at the fastest growing tech media agency in the north?
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency, specialising in performance marketing. We build our clients’ businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers and advocates efficiently, innovatively and rapidly. We are also a great place to work, with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business. Founded in 1995, All Response Media is a top 15 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting-edge analytics and technology to keep our clients at the forefront of direct response advertising.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated individual with solid experience gained in media planning and buying with a commitment to innovation, creativity and exceeding client expectations. The role also boasts excellent benefits and salary package! The successful candidate will have responsibility across 3 key areas in the following order of priority:
1. Client/Account Management
- Overseeing client team outputs
- Mid-level client management
- Monthly/ongoing campaign planning and rationale
- Ongoing analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Arranging and organising client comms processes including monthly meetings and weekly WIP/status calls
- Assisting with financial management and forecasting
- Assisting with new business opportunities
2. Planning/Buying (TV focus)
- In control of the monthly planning/buying process
- Detailed involvement in sourcing and negotiating prices
- Regular data/process reviews and evaluation
- Updates on TV market mechanics and market fluctuations
- Ideally conversant across all offline media channels
3. Internal People Management
- Assisting in developing structural foundations and processes
- Proactive problem resolution
- Assisting in the personal development of all junior staff members
- Running weekly WIP meetings and managing workflow
- A ‘numerical’ degree would be advantageous.
- Experience utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- The person must be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to ask the question
- A demonstrable interest and passion for all things media and marketing-related.
- Relevant broadcast experience
- Experience in managing a team is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant media experience
- Working with, handling and interpreting large data-sets
- MS Office experience across Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Great interpersonal skills for the purposes of:
- Working as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Fantastic planning and organisation skills (Time Management)
- Exemplary attention to detail
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.