Offline Media Planner / Buyer – London
Here in All Response Media we’re looking for a Offline Media Planner/Buyer to come and join us in our London office.
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency, specialising in performance marketing. We build our clients’ businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers and advocates efficiently, innovatively and rapidly. We are also a great place to work, with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business. Founded in 1995, All Response Media is a top 15 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting-edge analytics and technology to keep our clients at the forefront of direct response advertising.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Being the first point of contact for key media owners
- Daily client contact and meetings
- Formulation and implementation of response analysis
- Understanding client media objectives, need and targets, and to respond to these with senior guidance
- Management of plans and execution of buying
- Awareness of long term media cycles and strategy
- Management and assistance of media executives on the team
Experience and skills required
- Understanding of core terminologies for all media disciplines
- A passion for media
- Strong negotiation skills
- Someone who wants to take ownership of the role and drive results
- Experience of utilising MS Office and, in particular, Excel to at least intermediate level
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- Relevant broadcast experience, ideally with strong TV buying background
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of relevant media experience
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.