Junior Data Analyst – London
Here in All Response Media we’re looking for a new Junior Data Analyst to come and join us in the exciting world of ‘media land.’ You don’t need to have a degree in media; in fact any degree where you’ve developed and used lots of statistics and econometric skills and used lots of numbers will allow you to be successful in All Response Media.
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency, specialising in performance marketing. We build our clients’ businesses and brands by acquiring high-value customers and advocates efficiently, innovatively and rapidly. We are also a great place to work, with a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business. Founded in 1995, All Response Media is a Top 15 media buying point and combine media best practice with cutting-edge analytics and technology to keep our clients at the forefront of direct response advertising. On or offline, as long as we can measure it we can help clients acquire customers.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Manage client setup and configuration on the RAPS system
- Provide Tag data to ARM planning Teams
- Test data for completeness and correctness
- Access, investigate and extract data as needed (from SQL mainly)
- Manipulate data (format, remove and add data and tables)
- Format Excel reports and data
- Run simple econometric regressions on EViews
- Analyse Direct Response information
- Assist ARM team with queries regarding the bespoke ARM RAPS system
- Assist ARM planning teams with other ad hoc data requests
Experience and skills required
- Econometric Regressions Experience (Eviews/SAS/R/etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel Skills (VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
- Manipulating data (format, remove and add data and tables)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a cover note to Jenny.Pusey@allresponsemedia.com quoting the job title in the subject line.