Talent Advisor – London
We are looking for a proactive Talent Advisor to join our growing HR team in our London office.
Managing recruitment across all office (London, Leeds, Paris and Amsterdam) , this is a full 360 recruitment business partnering role, you’ll be hands on recruiting as well as working on some great projects around things like employer branding, social media strategy and coaching and upskilling line managers to create a more proactive recruitment function.
A great mix of operational recruiting and more creative, strategic projects, this role will suit someone with previous in-house experience looking to put their own stamp on a role. Ideally from a media or similar background, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The core objective will be to work very closely with our HR Director to build the HR function to become a key strategic partner to support the management of fast paced growing media business ensuring we build and retain the best talent.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Work with the Marketing team to increase brand awareness and create recruitment content for social media.
- Manage the full 360 recruitment process from sourcing through to offer stage across all departments and varying levels of seniority.
- Lead on recruitment strategies for all departments, taking responsibility for implementing different processes dependant on the role/ department.
- Manage and run Graduate days quarterly in London and Leeds.
- Attract inactive and active candidates through various methods: LinkedIn, referrals, job boards, social media.
- Manage and update ATS -Workable
- Help improve the selection process.
- Actively pipeline top talent for our agency.
- Conduct phone and face to face interviews.
- Help reduce churn, due to our fantastic business growth we have generally been good at retaining the best talent, however, in a competitive employment market we can always do better
- Coordinate interviews, issuing interview packs, booking of meeting rooms, coordinating diaries, candidate preparation and post-interview feedback.
- Reducing agency spend by using various methods to source direct.
- Have agency or in-house experience recruiting within media/ advertising or similar industry.
- Have a passion for creating a candidate-centric recruitment process.
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced sick pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexi Friday