All Response Media Modern Slavery Statement
ALL RESPONSE MEDIA LTD (“The Company”) is committed to ensuring acts of modern-day slavery are not taking place within our business or supply chains. All Response Media does not tolerate any form of modern slavery or human trafficking. The Company acknowledges responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within the organisation and with the suppliers of goods and services to the organisation. This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021.
Structure and Supply Chains
This statement covers the activities of All Response Media:
All Response Media is the leading customer acquisition media agency, we rapidly grow businesses, providing clients with a sustainable and scalable competitive advantage by combining our market-leading proprietary analytics stack with the most KPI-focused media integrated client business teams. We are accountable, responsive and expedient. Pragmatic yet innovative and always enthusiastic.
We work across all channels in terms of media planning and buying, with client teams dedicated to client servicing on various channels which include broadcast, press, inserts, out of home, and digital.
Policies are written by our HR team to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner across all areas of the business and are approved by our CEO, Andy Sloan.
- Anti-slavery policy – This policy sets out the organisation’s stance on modern slavery and explains how employees can identify any instances of this and where they can go for help.
- Recruitment policy – We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistleblowing policy – We operate a whistleblowing policy so that all employees are encouraged to raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals. Details of the whistleblowing policy is included in our Employee Handbook.
- Supplier terms and conditions. We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers adhere to the highest standards of ethics. Suppliers are required to demonstrate that they provide safe working conditions where necessary, treat workers with dignity and respect, and act ethically and within the law in their use of labour. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that they meet the standards of the code and improve their worker’s working conditions. Serious violations of the organisation’s supplier code of conduct will lead to the termination of our business relationship.
Due diligence processes
All Response Media undertakes due diligence when considering taking on new suppliers. We have a preferred supplier list which is regularly reviewed. The organisation’s due diligence and reviews include:
- An online search to ensure that the organisation has never been convicted of offences relating to modern slavery.
- Suppliers hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
- For UK suppliers that they pay their employees at least the national minimum wage / national living wage
- For international suppliers that they pay their employees any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country
We take these conditions seriously and may terminate the contract for any suppliers who seriously evoke these conditions.
On an on-going basis we conduct risk assessments to understand the risk in relation to slavery and human trafficking and believe there are no areas of concern. Given the nature of the services provided by us, we consider that we are at low risk of exposure to modern slavery and human trafficking.
We believe that by having received no reports from employees, law enforcement agencies or the public to indicate that modern slavery practices have been identified. We are taking every measure necessary to ensure its effectiveness within the business and our supply chain.
We have introduced within our HR induction for all new starters, including our Employee Handbook, how to identify the signs of modern slavery, how to assess the risk and the necessary steps to take if they suspect that it is taking place within our supply chain. This Employee Handbook is distributed to all employees.
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors on 16th April 2021
Name: Andy Sloan – CEO
All Response Media Limited
65 Goswell Road
2021 © All Response Media